Rs aggarwal class 11 solutions rs aggarwal class 11 rs aggarwal class 11 pdf. Class 11 rs aggarwal solutions class 11 maths rs aggarwal solutions rs aggarwal class 11 book pdf rs aggarwal. Class 11 maths solutions rs aggarwal class 11 maths book pdf rs aggarwal class 11 trigonometry solutions. Class 11 rs aggarwal rs aggarwal class 11 maths class 11 rs aggarwal pdf. Rs aggarwal class 11 book rs aggarwal class 11 pdf full book class 11 rs aggarwal book pdf rs aggarwal class 11 maths book rs aggarwal book class 11 pdf.
- 1 RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 11 Maths - Free PDF Download
- 1.1 Topics Covered Under Class 11 RS Aggarwal Solutions
- 1.2 Chapter 1: Sets
- 1.3 Chapter 2: Relations
- 1.4 Chapter 3: Functions
- 1.5 Chapter 4: Principle of Mathematical Induction
- 1.6 Chapter 5: Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- 1.7 Chapter 6: Linear Inequations (In One Variable)
- 1.8 Chapter 7: Linear Inequations (In Two Variables)
- 1.9 Chapter 8: Permutations
- 1.10 Chapter 9: Combinations
- 1.11 Chapter 10: Binomial Theorem
- 1.12 Chapter 11: Arithmetic Progression
- 1.13 Chapter 12: Geometric Progression
- 1.14 Chapter 13: Some Special Series
- 1.15 Chapter 14: Measurement of Angles
- 1.16 Chapter 15: Trigonometric or Circular Functions
- 1.17 Chapter 16: Conditional Identities Involving Angles of a Triangle
- 1.18 Chapter 17: Trigonometric Equations
- 1.19 Chapter 18: Solutions of Triangles
- 1.20 Chapter 19: Graphs of Trigonometric Functions
- 1.21 Chapter 20: Straight Lines
- 1.22 Chapter 21: Circle
- 1.23 Chapter 22: Parabola
- 1.24 Chapter 23: Ellipse
- 1.25 Chapter 24: Hyperbola
- 1.26 Chapter 25: Applications of Conic Sections
- 1.27 Chapter 26: Three-Dimensional Geometry
- 1.28 Chapter 27: Limits
- 1.29 Chapter 28: Differentiation
- 1.30 Chapter 29: Mathematical Reasoning
- 1.31 Chapter 30: Statistics
- 1.32 Chapter 31: Probability
- 2 About RS Aggarwal Class 11 Solutions PDF
- 3 RS Aggarwal Class 11 Solutions - All Chapter
RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 11 Maths - Free PDF Download
Topics Covered Under Class 11 RS Aggarwal Solutions
Chapter 1: Sets
The RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 11 Chapter 1 gives a detailed concept about the representation of sets and types of sets. The relation between the sets is also highlighted with an introduction to subsets, power set and universal set. Operations of sets like union, intersection, disjoint sets, difference, the complement of set etc represent the major conceptual part of the chapter. The solution effectively showcases the implementation of algebraic laws like Idempotent Law, Identity Law etc on sets.
Chapter 2: Relations
The main focus in this chapter is the establishment of relation or inverse relation between two sets and evaluation of the criteria for the relationship to be a function. Ordered pairs, equality of ordered pairs and cartesian products of two sets are important basic concepts that are coherently explained in RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 11 Chapter 2.
Chapter 3: Functions
The chapter introduces the different types of functions i.e. real-valued function, polynomial function, rational, modulus, signum, greatest integer and fractional part functions with proper logical sequence. Operations on functions like subtraction, multiplication etc. are vividly explained in the solution.
Chapter 4: Principle of Mathematical Induction
With the help of mathematical induction, different cases can be worked upon and evaluated for observations. The RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 11 Chapter 2 introduces the method of compilation from a set of facts. A wide range of statements can be determined to analyze the feasibility of the case. To prepare for this chapter it is important to have a clear concept of the inductive hypothesis that assumes the trueness of a statement.
Chapter 5: Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
The basis of this chapter lies in the introduction to imaginary numbers, integral powers of IOTA and complex numbers. The RS Aggarwal Solutions for Class 11 Chapter 5 efficiently explains the algebraic operations on complex numbers like multiplication, addition, conjugate, modulus etc. Geometrical and polar representation of complex numbers along with the nature of roots of quadratic equations is also explained clearly in the solutions.
Chapter 6: Linear Inequations (In One Variable)
The concept of inequality is introduced in this chapter. The solution focuses on solving linear inequalities in one variable, representation of the solution of a linear inequality in one variable on a number line and graphical representation of the solution.
Chapter 7: Linear Inequations (In Two Variables)
Similar to the previous chapter, the representation and solution of inequality with two variables numerically as well as through graphs is highlighted in this chapter.
Chapter 8: Permutations
This chapter introduces the fundamental principles of counting. The solution gives detailed ideas about factorial, permutation, properties of permutation and application of permutational counting in real-life scenarios.
Chapter 9: Combinations
The RS Aggarwal Solutions Class 11 Chapter 9 guides you through the application of factorial in the principle of combination.
Chapter 10: Binomial Theorem
This chapter helps to understand the evaluation of the expression consisting of two terms joined by + or – that may be raised to a certain power that determines the number of observations.
Chapter 11: Arithmetic Progression
The solution introduces the calculation of a progressive series where the difference of two consecutive terms is constant. Properties and the sum of such terms are also highlighted.
Chapter 12: Geometric Progression
The chapter deals with calculation, properties, sum and means of a progressive series where the ratio between two consecutive terms is constant.
Chapter 13: Some Special Series
Under special series fall the sum of first n natural numbers, the sum of the square of first n natural numbers and sum of cube of first n natural numbers. The solutions represent the series with special formulae derived from the chapter.
Chapter 14: Measurement of Angles
This chapter contains an exercise based on angles, systems of measurement of angles i.e. Sexagesimal system, Centesimal system and circular system and the relation between these systems. The relation between degrees, radians and real numbers are also included.
Chapter 15: Trigonometric or Circular Functions
Trigonometric functions of a real number, values of trigonometric functions, trigonometric identities, signs of trigonometric functions are the basis of the chapter. Variations in values of trigonometric functions in different quadrants and allied angles including periodic, even and odd functions are well explained in the solution.
Chapter 16: Conditional Identities Involving Angles of a Triangle
As trigonometric identities are true for all admissible values of the angle involved, there are some trigonometric identities which satisfy the given additional conditions. The chapter and solutions deal with such identities.
Chapter 17: Trigonometric Equations
This chapter highlights important definitions of trigonometric terminologies, general solutions of trigonometric equations and also general solutions of trigonometric equations in specific forms.
Chapter 18: Solutions of Triangles
With the help of rules like sine, cosine, projection and Napier’s analogy, this chapter defines trigonometric ratios in the form of solutions for general triangles and right-angled triangles. A special highlight is on inscribed, circumscribed circles, various theorems, elevation or depression.
Chapter 19: Graphs of Trigonometric Functions
The solution represents the graphs of the sine, cosine, tangent, cosecant, cotangent and secant function as explained in the chapter.
Chapter 20: Straight Lines
It is a crucial chapter from coordinate geometry that teaches about slope, intercepts and different forms of the equation of a straight line. transformation of general equations in different standard forms including point of intersection, condition of concurrency of three lines, the distance of a point from a line area of a parallelogram are comprehensively explained in the solutions.
Chapter 21: Circle
The prime highlights are equations of a circle, special cases, general equations of a circle and diameter form of a circle.
Chapter 22: Parabola
Analytical definition of a conic section with a special note on the general equation of a conic section (when its focus, directrix and eccentricity is known), the equation of a parabola and its application are given here.
Chapter 23: Ellipse
The standard form of the equation of an ellipse, consideration of second focus and second directrix are represented. Properties like vertices, major and minor axes, foci, directrices, centre, ordinate, double ordinate, latus-rectum and focal distances of a point on the ellipse are important concepts.
Chapter 24: Hyperbola
This chapter teaches the standard equation of hyperbola and its various elements like eccentricity, latus-rectum, focal distances of a point and conjugate hyperbola.
Chapter 25: Applications of Conic Sections
In this chapter, the students learn about the applications of various conic sections like a parabola, hyperbola etc. whose properties have already been determined in the previous chapters.
Chapter 26: Three-Dimensional Geometry
This chapter highlights the basic ideas of coordinate three-dimensional geometry like coordinates of a point in space, signs of coordinates of a point, distance formula and section formulae.
Chapter 27: Limits
The solution comprehends evaluation of left hand and right-hand limits, algebra of limits, indeterminate forms and evaluation of limits, evaluation of trigonometric limits and evaluation of exponential and logarithmic limits.
Chapter 28: Differentiation
Physical and geometrical interpretation of derivative at a point and derivative of a function, differentiation from first principles and fundamental rules for differentiation are introduced in this chapter
Chapter 29: Mathematical Reasoning
The evaluation of mathematical reasoning is based on the negation of a statement, compound statements, basic connectives, quantifiers, implications and validity of statements
Chapter 30: Statistics
Statistics deals with measures of dispersion like range, mean deviation, discrete grouped or ungrouped data, variance, standard deviation and analysis of frequency distribution.
Chapter 31: Probability
The concepts of random experiments, sample spaces and event determine the solution of the chapter that represents algebra of events, types of events, axiomatic approach to probability and addition theorems on probability
About RS Aggarwal Class 11 Solutions PDF
|Author Of Book:||RS Aggarwal|
|Size Of Book :||9 MB|
|Number Of Pages||1409|
|Download PDF File Link||Click Here Class 11 Mathematics By RS Aggarwal|
RS Aggarwal Class 11 Solutions - All Chapter
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-1 Sets
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-2 Relations
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-3 Functions
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-4 Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-5 Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-6 Linear Inequations (In One Variable)
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-7 Linear Inequations (In Two Variables)
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-8 Permutations
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-9 Combinations
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-10 Binomial Theorem
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-11 Arithmetic Progression
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-12 Geometric Progression
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-13 Some Special Series
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-14 Measurement of Angles
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-15 Trigonometric or Circular Functions
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-16 Conditional Identities Involving Angles of a Triangle
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-17 Trigonometric Equations
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-18 Solutions of Triangles
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-19 Graphs of Trigonometric Functions
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-20 Straight Lines
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-21 Circle
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-22 Parabola
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-24 Hyperbola
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-25 Applications of Conic Sections
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-26 GThree-Dimensional Geometry
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-27 Limits
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-28 Differentiation
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-29 Mathematical Reasoning
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-30 Statistics
- Class 11 RS Aggarwal Chapter-31 Probability