Teaching Aptitude PDF UGC NET Teaching Aptitude Notes, Download Notes PDF (PDF) Teaching Aptitude
Paper I General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude Teaching Aptitude Study Notes,Important Topic For NET Exam (PDF) A STUDY OF TEACHING APTITUDE (PDF) Teaching Aptitude of Elementary and Secondary Level Teaching Aptitude Model MCQ Questions Answers Download Teaching Aptitude Study Material for Competitive Exams Teaching aptitude 4000 MCQ teaching aptitude study material
Teaching aptitude pdf free download: Teaching aptitude and aptitude test book is one of the useful books that is specially designed for the students preparing for various Bachelor of Education exams conducted across the country.
This teaching aptitude books pdf cover chapter wise coverage of more than 1500+ multiple choice questions for the aspirants to grasp the conceptual mastery over the subject.
- 1 UGC NET Teaching Aptitude Notes 2020 | Download PDF
UGC NET Teaching Aptitude Notes 2020 | Download PDF
UGC NET Teaching Aptitude Notes: The University Grant Commission (UGC), the National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the test for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both in Indian universities and colleges.
Teaching Aptitude is one of the important topics for UGC NET Paper 1 Syllabus. You should have depth knowledge in the topic to score the better mark in the Paper 1 Exam. It covers 5 questions and contains ten marks questions out of the total 100 in the Paper-I Exam.
Teaching aptitude pdf free download
The key feature of the book is that it contains 5 practice sets based on the pattern of the exam and the question asked in different Bachelor of Education exams.
Here, in this article we will incorporate the teaching aptitude books pdf for the aspirants but it is highly recommended to go with the hard copy of teaching aptitude pdf and aptitude test book. Candidates can also buy the book from the below available link.
The objective of Teaching
The major objective of teaching covers different types of intended learning outcomes.
- Acquisition of knowledge
- Development of Understanding
- Development of Conceptual, intellectual and subject-specific skills
- Development of values values
In general –
- To Change behaviour and conduct of student
- To improve the learning skills of students, including methodological, critical thinking, writing, creativity, hypothesis etc.
- Subject Knowledge
- To provide a social and efficient member of society
About teaching aptitude pdf
Book Name –Teaching aptitude and aptitude test
Author Name- Abha Mailk
Publication- Arihant publication
The book is useful for:
UP B.ed, Uttarakhand B.ed, MP B.ed, DU B.ed, IPU B.ed, IGNOU B.ed, Jamia Millia Islamia B.ed etc.
Contents of teaching aptitude books pdf
- Theories of Teaching
- Teaching Skills, Micro Teaching Approach
- Methods of Teaching
- Teaching Instructions
- Teaching Excellence
- Characteristics of Effective Teaching
- Educational Psychology
- Methods of educational Psychology
- Role of Communication in Education
- Educational Communication
- Teaching as a Profession
- The Nature of Teaching Profession
- Professional Traits of a Teacher
- Code of Conduct/Professional Ethics
- Role of Teacher
- Development of Teacher
- Training of Teachers
- 5 Practice Papers
- Teaching – Nature & Objectives – Steps in Teaching, Factors affecting Teaching. Teacher
characteristics, Identification of learner needs, creating appropriate learning situations, effective teacher, progressive teacher, teaching styles.
- Teacher Roles – Motivator, Facilitator, Democratic leader, Guide, Counselor, Mentor, Social Engineer-Classroom Implications.
- Learner’s characteristics- Characteristics of adolescent and adult learners (Academic, Social, Emotional and Cognitive), Individual differences.
- Methods and Techniques of Teaching: learner-centred Teaching Strategies, Projects, Group Discussion, Activity, Co-operative Learning, Seminars, Debates etc. Effective use of ICT, AV Aids, Improvisation, Tools and Techniques of Evaluation, Concept of CCE and Assessment