My hello and i am providing you all the notes and pdf for your teaching aptitude so that you can study by yourself now prepare your aptitude and get more marks we would like to tell you that what aptitude you have for teaching You will need to use a standard book for this so that you can solve the same type of aptitude questions for the type of teaching you are asking. You don’t have to buy any Aptitude book because your pinch level is different. -It is different and the questions of Aptitude for your teacher and teaching are the questions of normal standard that’s why we are providing PDF for Rai Friends to all of you so that you can see for yourself what type of questions Coming and you can practice more questions with the help of your book.
मेरा नमस्कार और मैं आप सभी लोगों को आपके टीचिंग एप्टीट्यूड के लिए नोट्स और पीडीएफ प्रोवाइड कर रहा हूं ताकि आप खुद से पढ़ कर अब अपने एप्टिट्यूड की तैयारी कर सकें और अधिक नंबर ला सकें हम आपको यह बताना चाहेंगे कि टीचिंग के लिए आपको जो एप्टिट्यूड की जरूरत होगी आप इसके लिए एक स्टैंडर्ड पुस्तक का उपयोग करें ताकि जिस प्रकार के एक टीचिंग के लिए एप्टिट्यूड पूछे जा रहे हैं आप उसी प्रकार के एप्टिट्यूड के सवालों को सॉल्व करें आपको कोई भी एटीट्यूट की पुस्तक को नहीं खरीदना है क्योंकि आपकी चुटकी लेवल अलग-अलग होती है और जो आपके टीचर और टीचिंग के लिए एप्टिट्यूड के सवाल आते हैं वह नॉर्मल स्टैंडर्ड के सवाल होते हैं इसीलिए हम आप सभी लोगों को राय फ्रेंड्स के लिए पीडीएफ प्रोवाइड कर रहे हैं ताकि आप खुद से देख सके कि किस प्रकार के सवाल आ रहे हैं और आप अपनी पुस्तक की मदद से और अधिक सवालों का अभ्यास कर सकें
UGC NET Teaching Aptitude Notes: Teaching Aptitude is one of the important topics for the Paper 1 Teaching Aptitude Syllabus. You should have depth knowledge of the topic to score a better mark in the Paper 1 Exam. For that, read the article to have the best UGC NET Teaching Aptitude notes PDF with you.
- 1 UGC NET Teaching Aptitude Important Topics
- 2 What is Teaching Aptitude?
- 3 The Objective of Teaching
- 4 Nature and characteristic of Teaching
- 5 Teaching Aptitude Book PDF Download
- 6 Teaching aptitude PDF
- 7 Download Teaching Aptitude Book PDF
- 8 Teaching Aptitude Free PDFDownload
UGC NET Teaching Aptitude Important Topics
Through the teaching aptitude, the skills and knowledge of the candidate in terms of teaching methods will be determined. This will examine the various knowledge domain of the student such as problem-solving skills, student management, teaching methods, etc. Some of the important topics for UGC NET teaching aptitude are:
Nature, objectives, characteristics, and basic requirements for teaching
Factors that affect teaching
Methods of teaching
Characteristics of learners
Evolution of teaching systems
What is Teaching Aptitude?
Teaching aptitude refers to a person’s natural capacity to teach. Furthermore, it can be characterised as a person’s ability to teach once they have received the requisite instruction. To become a good teacher, you must have teaching aptitude.
The Objective of Teaching
The major objective of teaching covers different types of intended learning outcomes.
- Acquisition of knowledge
- Development of Understanding
- Development of Conceptual, intellectual and subject-specific skills
- Development of values values
In general –
- To Change behaviour and conduct of student
- To improve the learning skills of students, including methodological, critical thinking, writing, creativity, hypothesis etc.
- Subject Knowledge
- To provide a social and efficient member of society
Nature and characteristic of Teaching
Teaching is a social and cultural process, which is planned in order to enable an individual to learn something in his life. We can describe the nature and characteristics of teaching in the following way:-
- Teaching is a complete social process- Teaching is undertaken for society and by society. With ever-changing social ideas, it is not possible to describe the exact and permanent nature of teaching.
- Teaching is giving information- Teaching tells students about the things they have to know and students cannot find out themselves. Communication of knowledge is an essential part of teaching.
- Teaching is an interactive process- Teaching is an interactive process between the student and the teaching sources, which is essential for the guidance, progress, and development of students.
- Teaching is a process of development and learning.
- Teaching causes a change in behaviour.
- Teaching is art as well as science.
- Teaching is face to face encounter.
- Teaching is observable, measurable and modifiable.
- Teaching is a skilled occupation:- Every successful teacher is expected to know the general methods of teaching-learning situations.
- Teaching facilitates learning
- Teaching is both a conscious and an unconscious process.
- Teaching is from memory level to reflective level.
- Teaching is a continuum of training, conditioning, instruction, and indoctrination.
Other Important UGC NET Paper 1 Notes
Arihant Teaching Aptitude Book PDF Free Download
According to Some definitions, Teaching is the process of attending to people’s needs, experiences and feelings, and making specific interventions to help them learn particular things.
Interventions commonly take the form of questioning, listening, giving information, explaining some phenomenon, demonstrating a skill or process, testing understanding and capacity, and facilitating learning activities (such as note-taking, discussion, assignment writing, simulations and practice).
Difference between Training, Coaching, Teaching and Mentoring
Training, coaching, Teaching and Mentoring are similar words theses are used for the learning process in different ways:
Training is a technique frequently used in organizations or Institutions to build a person’s skills, knowledge and attitudes in order to meet the accepted standards by a specific industry. Training helps a person master a specific skill in a direct (or “hands-on”) interaction, use Training.
Coaching is usually task and performance-based. It helps the students or learners to learn more efficiently depending upon their ability. It is used in private instruction or coaching in a particular subject or skill.
It means providing formal education for students typically in educational institutes like schools, universities, colleges etc. increasing capability in a general suite of skills through direct interactions with Teaching.
The role of the mentor is to build capability. The developmental mentor helps the learner discover their own wisdom by encouraging them to work towards career goals or develop self-reliance. Great mentors fill in blind spots, clarify motivations, and remove mental obstacles to success over longer-term interactions.
Teaching Aptitude Book PDF Free Download
1.1 Nature and Characteristics of Teaching
- Provide guidance and training
- Interaction between teacher and students.
- Teaching is the art to give knowledge to students in an effective way.
- Teaching is a science to educate facts and causes of a different topic of different subjects.
- Encourage students to learn more and more.
- Provide formal as well as informal education.
- Communication of information and knowledge to students.
- In teaching, the teacher imparts information in an interesting way so that can easily understand the information.
- Teaching is a tool to help students to adjust to society and the environment.
Arihant Teaching Aptitude Book PDF
Teacher has following objectives in Teaching Session.
(i) Development ability of Critical and Logical Thinking: Develop the ability of critical and logical thinking with process
- Identify the problems;
- Analyze the problems;
- Select relevant facts, principles etc.
- Establish relationships;
- Advance arguments in support of or against an issue;
- Draw inferences and conclusions;
- Verify the inferences
(ii) Development of Knowledge: The student acquires knowledge of various terms, concepts, events, ideals, problems personalities and principles related to the study.
- Recollection of facts, events, years and terms etc.
- Recognize facts, events, concepts, years etc.
- Read the information presented in different forms.
- Show information on maps, charts, diagrams etc.
(iii) Development of Understanding: Develop an understanding of terms, facts, events, years, principles etc. related to the study.
- Classify facts, events, terms, concepts etc.
- Compare and contrast the events, trends, concepts etc.
- Discriminate between the significant and the silly matters,
- illustrated events, and principles by citing examples,
- Identifying the relationship between causes and effects etc.
- Detect errors in the statement and rectify them,
- Arrange facts etc. in a particular known order, and
- Interpret the maps, charts etc. from the source of history.
(iv) Development of Attitudes: Students develop favourable attitudes with
- Show respect towards other people, ways of life, ideas etc.,
- Know about other religions and faiths;
- Establish friendships with other people;
- Practice the noble religions and their principles;
- Cooperate with others in social and historical activities;
- Appreciate cultural differences; and
- Believe in equality for man irrespective of caste, class, creed, color and religion.
(v) Create Interests in The Study: Developed Interests in the study of students with activities relating to
- Participate in historical drama and historical occasions;
- Visit places of historical interests, archaeological sites, museums and archives;
- Read historical documents, maps, charts etc.
- Play active roles in activities of the historical organizations and associations
- Write articles on related topics.
- Teach Case Study and Presentation of related topic.
(vi) Develop Practical Skills: Students develop practical skills with Draw historical maps, charts, diagrams, Preparing models, tools etc. which are helpful in the study and understanding of historical events.
(vii) Development of Adjustment: The manner of teaching should be such that it makes the pupils feel at home in the classroom. The teacher has to ensure that the learner is well adjusted to the environment which includes his classmates, schoolmates and other members of his society at large.
(viii) Achievement of Values: Moral, Cultural and Spiritual values of students are developed by the best teaching methodology. Which express emphatically points out that, “certain basic values as respect for others, responsibility, solidarity, creativity and integrity must be fostered in students”.
Emphasis should be given to educating good qualities like cooperation, goodwill, forgiveness, tolerance, honesty, patience etc. in order to encourage universal brotherhood and to prepare students worthy citizens of the country.
(ix) Make a Friendly Environment: One of the primary objectives of teaching is to make a friendly environment in the place of teaching which is helpful to remain focused on the teaching.
Teaching Aptitude Book PDF Download
|Teaching Aptitude PDF Book Free Download|