LMV NT Full Form
Light Motor Vehicle – Non Transport
Three/Four Wheeler License
LMV Full Form
The full form of lmv nt license full form is Light Motor Vehicle. LMV is a license category which is issued to drive light motor vehicles such as-cars, jeeps, taxis, delivery vans. LMV license can be used for both purpose commercial and non-commercial.
LMV NT license Full Form
The full form of LMV NT is Light Motor Vehicle – Non Transport. It is a License category in India which is used for personal use or non transport vehicles. LMV NT license is mainly used to drive light motor vehicles like cars, SUV, sedan etc. According to Supreme court verdict, LMV license holder can also drive taxis from July 2017.
LMV TR Full Form
The full form of LMV TR is Light Motor Vehicle—Transport. LMV TR license is mainly used to drive commercial transportation. Under this category light goods carries or Light motor vehicle for commercial purpose can drive.
MGV Full Form
The full form of MGV is Medium Good Vehicle. This type of license is provided to drive medium load vehicle such as- mini truck and other.
MPV Full Form
The full form of MPV is Medium Passenger Vehicle. This type of license is used to drive medium load vehicles such as- bus.
CLASSES OF LICENCE
- MCW – Motor Cycle Without Gear
- MCWG – Motor Cycle With Gear
- ARNT: Auto Rickshaw Non Transport
- ART: Auto Rickshaw Transport
- LMV-NT: Light Motor Vehicle – Non Transport
- LMV-TR : Light Motor Vehicle – Transport
- LMV : Light Motor Vehicle
- MGV: Medium Goods Vehicle
- MPV: Medium Passenger Vehicle
Heavy Motor Vehicle
- HGV: Heavy Good Vehicle
- HPV: Heavy Passenger Vehicle
- HTV: Heavy Transport Vehicle (Valid for Goods and Passenger Vehicles)
- HZRD : Heavy Transport Vehicle with Hazardous materials
- TR: Tractor
- RDRLR : Road Roller